PIC BY SHLOMI NISSIM / CATERS NEWS – (PICTURED: Odelia Yael Alony, 18, from Israel. Odelia lived in a cave in Israel until she left home aged 12 to move to the city. She is now a horse trainer and jockey. Photographer Shlomi Nissim says its because of how she grew up she is so close to animals) – This spectacular image shows the extraordinary relationship between a six-month-old lion cub and his loving keeper who hand raised him from birth. Pretty Tamblyn Williams spent every day with baby Jagger for six months after he was abandoned by his mother when just seven days old. And their incredible bond quickly became so strong that Tamblyn, 23, could even carry the loving lion over her shoulders. The stunning shot was taken by keen photographer Shlomi Nissim, 39, and is part of a brand new collection of work documenting the relationship between animal and human. SEE CATERS COPY
For me the benefit of studying photography is that it will take you to photographic areas that few photographers would be exposed to otherwise.
- How to shoot, process, and print black & white film.
- How to shoot, process, and print color film.
- How to shoot, process, and print transparancies.
- 35mm camera operation in manual mode.
- Photography for special conditions, e.g., night photography and snow photography.
- View camera operation.
- Studio portraiture.
- Studio lighting for product shots including glass, liquid, food, etc.
- Balancing flash and natural light in- and out-of studio.
- In-camera editing (multiple exposure).
- Critique (peer and professional)